Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Truth is...

I am not quite a working mom yet. I started this blog when I was asked to cut back on hours and take it easy by my doctor. As a young mother to be, I am determined to find a way to work and stay at home with my new baby girl. 
I am DUE any day now. I am just waiting to pop. I am getting anxious.. as I prepare for what lies ahead. 

I have started crazy things..
like organizing this mess. My least favorite thing ever. Who really wants to organize a pantry? But there is a drive in me like I have never had. "Nesting" I guess you can call it, even though I would rather not use that word. 
I have done other crazy things.. like forget how to get to the grocery store, or not turn in a Red Box for two weeks. Crazy... I know. 

Any day now.. she will be here.. and Ill get some sanity back... right?? 

(my mom laughed when I asked her that...)

xoxo
-Working it mom (aka almost working it mom)

0 comments: