Saturday, September 18, 2010

No Baby... Still

So I am 39 weeks now.
Just 39. Thats all. 
The anxiety is starting to hit. 
All of the sudden I have a list of 100 things I want to do.. and NO time to do it. 
I suddenly want to organize my underwear drawer, and wipe baseboards down. And with no energy to do this.... The anxiety of trying to get it done is hitting me. 
(Do I really need to organize my underwear drawer?)
A few things I am looking forward to after the birth:
-A normal Bladder. 
-Real Jeans (Not ones with a band on them)
-No gagging after I brush my teeth.
-No more belly rubbing by strangers
All of these things would be nice to have back.. 
But for some reason I dont think my life will be completely back to normal with a newborn. 
And all admit this.. I am terrified of the birthing process. 
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tokyo Mama! said...

OMGoodness!!!! Can't wait to hear all about the labor/delivery and your new baby!!!!!!

:) I guess nesting is a real thing! Take it easy and try to do some easy stuff-- if there is a such thing at this time.

Tokyo Mama! said...

The delay in posting must be good news!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about the little baby, your birth story and all of that good stuff!!!!